Sober immigration services bring for your benefit the best immigration program to Canada and its provinces. Though for each individual, the needs and requirements are different and so we are proud to offer for your benefit, one to one immigration consultancy services.
Immigration to the nation of your choice and especially to the peaceful lands of Canada is an easy task for the members of Sober immigration services. We are your support mechanism in empowerment and emancipation by an efficient navigation system as per the existing immigration norms. What makes us unique is our three-step R process – Review, Research and Reach out; this makes the otherwise cumbersome process highly affordable and fast.
Immigration services from the USA to Canada
Also for our clients based in the USA and looking forward to immigration services to Canadian lands, we have a dedicated page for your benefit. For more details, refer to our Moving and settlement opportunity pages. Likewise, the workers on an H1-B visa in the United States of America can visit our website or office to get the best consulting services in Canadian lands.
Immigration services from the rest of the world to Canada
The Canadian provinces as well as the federal government constantly update its immigration portfolio to attract new talent to the nation. This is a win-win situation for both the applicant and the federal government, offering better settlement services in the process. Surprisingly, the small nation has 80 programs offering entry points to the lands and provinces. Thus, in more ways than one, the doors of Canada are open for you and your family. However, at this juncture, having the right consultancy services is highly recommended.
With the beginning of the Sober immigration services started as any other journey to new lands. On your behalf, we act as a buffer taking high stakes for your benefit. Our team ranges from immigration lawyers to high-end visa experts to help secure a bright future for your entire immigration period.
The Canadian provinces and territories offer lucrative business and work profiles for people around the world who are happy to take the nation as their new home. This is the reason why multiple avenues for immigration under similar eligible opportunities are provided to ease out the process.
Thus, one may seek entry under:
• Student study visa
• Skilled workers program
• Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
• Canadian Experience Class
• Federal Self Employment program
• Family class sponsorship
• Spouse settlement agreement
Lead by a team of experts and dedicated professionals who will be more than happy to bring to your plate multiple and legal entry system and guide you on the process. So depending upon the best factors for you, we will give you a cakewalk through the otherwise cumbersome process.
It is therefore notable that recently announced Multi-year Immigration Level Plans to welcome better skilled workers as well as manage the large pool of candidates seeking entry through the family class or even economic immigration. Similarly, the nation welcomes LGBTQ community as well as couples with extended hands. This is one of the most liberal and bountiful immigration services at affordable prices.
Deciding on the type of Canadian Immigration Program of your choice
If you belong to any of the above-mentioned policies and seek professional help on immigration services for –
• Post-secondary school certificate
• At Least one-year skilled work experience
• Job openings from a Canadian employer
• Settlement through friends and relatives in Canada
• Post-study relocation
• Business or financial services
All these things combine to create your favorite Canadian immigration services based on your age, gender, education, and work experience.
Multiple entries are made easy with Sober immigration services
Canadian wannabe immigrants who have little or no work experience can gain entry based on the Canadian labor market conditions. The impact of each job is analyzed. This is done by the Canadian government-run body – Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada IRCC. For the proposed method of immigration, the marks assigned on the Canadian Ranking system are most important. Sober immigration services help you secure a bright future ahead and get back the dreams your family imagines.
Understanding the entry system
• Family class sponsorship program – This special program is for people sharing close (family or spousal) relationships with Canadian permanent residents. Later, these candidates can seek sponsorship from their existing relations.
• Investors and developers – These programs are designed especially for entrepreneurs seeking to expand their net worth and business associates through immigration.
• Canadian Experience Class – This immigration program is to encourage young minds to study or seek professional achievement or learn technical skills through Canadian universities and professional development schools.
• Quebec Experience Class category – The international students and foreign workers can seek special offers for moving and settlement opportunities in Quebec province.
• PNP nomination- Canada and the provinces offer a special PNP nomination program for candidates to bring on their family members to the lands.
Invitation to apply for Canadian Permanent residency status
The Canadian invitation to apply is an unconditional offer from the country to candidates seeking entry through the Express entry pool. This is done by the Canadian government-run body – Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada IRCC. All such invitations to apply are done on the basis of a draw each year (or even a specific time) for the application pool of candidates interested in making the country their new home.
Likewise, it is important to note that invitation to apply is not the intended ability to enter into the pool of candidates for express entry program and neither is it a job offer nor is it similar to the Provincial nominee certificate. Thus, the invitation to apply is actually an automatically generated letter or email issued to the candidates seeking entry through the express entry program.
Gaining an invitation to apply for the Canadian provinces
It must be noted that only those candidates can meet the minimum requirements for immigration to Canada under the federal economic immigration program. Once entry to the express entry pool is made, the candidates have to undergo a ranking system or CRS to assess their worth around the nation.
A number of factors influence the outcome of the CRS scores. These include –
• Human capital factors
• Accompanying spouse or common-law partner
• French or English language fluency
• Skill transferability
• Canadian hi gher education or study experience,
• Presence of siblings in the nation
Furthermore, the government of Canada offers through specific provinces, Invitations to Apply, to candidates in the Express Entry pool (based on their scores in the CRS). Each year, the Canadian provinces issue their cut-off points for the candidates, at the time of draw. Those candidates who make it through are then notified vide email to subsequently apply for the permanent residency program of the nation. This is one of the quickest and foolproof methods to gain and settle in the Canadian provinces.
Important documents required for the process
Due to the large pool of candidates applying for the Canadian Express Entry system, it is advised to have a pre-application review from Sober immigration services and its panel of experts. This will help you save both time and money by providing the right consultancy services for your settlement needs.
However, before approaching the Express entry system or Sober immigration services, we advise you to bring the following credentials for the best results. These are important for subsequent application processes through online mode. Hence, any candidate who wishes to apply for the Canadian Express Entry system or wishes to receive an Invitation to Apply to such pool needs to possess –
• Valid passport proof of date of birth or birth certificate
• Canadian language benchmark results (CLB) or equivalent scorecard
• Police department verification and validation results
• Medical examination report
• Proof of work experience or such supporting documents
• Photographs of all the applicants and family members
• Letters of attestation or recommendation
• Canadian Education Credentials or Education Credentials Assessment or ECA
• Secondary school education certification
• Post-se condary educational credentials and transcripts
• Proof of settlement financial statements and aids
• Original proof of Canadian employer offering arranged employment in the country
• Proof of PNP nominators or family members (for gaining an edge on the CRS scorecard)
• Legal notice or documents attesting to the changes in the name as well as Date of birth records
• Proof of common-law partnership or matrimonial certificate
• All such documents attesting or declarations amounting to the proof of common-law partner and their union.
• A similar legal proof of co-inhabitation for at least 12 months
• Divorce decree and annulment orders (if present)
• Number of Child Dependents and their birth certificate and records
• Death ce rtificates of a former spouse or common-law partner
• Adoption orders or legal proofs
• Proof of the (full and unconditional) custody of the dependent children
• No passport travel documents
• Proof of pay or salary receipts from past employers or pay stub income tax returns or documentary evidence
• Certificate of qualification in the Skilled Trade category and occupation (from Canadian or provinces or even territorial authority)
The time limit of the application
The deadline for submission of the application process is only 60 days. So once you receive the Invitation to Apply from the Canada or Provinces, you have just 60 days (rather than the earlier 90 days window period) to apply for the benefit. However, the candidates who have already applied before the 26 June 2018 can still earn 90 days window period to submit the application pool.
Things to care for
Due to the close deadline and low window period time Avenue, the candidates are advised to collect their above-mentioned documents. However, if a person misses the deadline of the Invitation to Apply for permanent residency program, it is no longer valid and thus a fresh application needs to be filed under the Express entry system.
Misrepresentation and fraud
It must be noted however that if in case the information provided is fake or false, this may amount to misrepresentation or fraud as per the case may be. All this carries penalties for the candidates. Thus, it is advised that all the above mentioned points are stated correctly to the best of your knowledge and no information is concealed in any form.
However, a candidate who conceals or has provided false information, such a candidate can be banned for entering the Express Entry pool for a period of five years.
Example of misrepresentation
• If due to any reason, the documents furnished by the representative turn out to be wrong, it will still be counted as misrepresentation.
• If candidate claims to be free from criminal past and is actually otherwise, then this is counted as misrepresentation.
Accepting an invitation to apply for a Canadian Permanent residency
Deadline for submission of application process is only 60 days. So, once you receive the Invitation to Apply from the Canada or Provinces, you have just 60 days (rather than earlier 90 days window period) to apply for the benefit. Hence, the original profile will remain active for only 60 days and a fresh application will be needed post the expiry of the above time period. Likewise, the submission of documents is considered an acceptance of the Invitation to Apply.
Post submission of application documents:
Post uploading all the above mentioned documents, application pool is once again given a choice to be uploaded. This means the applicant has another chance to reconsider his application process. However, all the above mentioned checklists must be completed in order to activate the submit application process. Post this process, An Acknowledgement of Receipt or AOR is generated automatically.
The Canadian IRCC reviews all the applications post this step and checks the eligibility criteria for the above-mentioned Express entry system. Usually, a period of six months is taken by the system to state its verdict on the application process.
Expiry of the Invitation to Apply process
Post the expiry of the deadline of 60 days, if no application is submitted, the same will be deleted from the application pool. Likewise, the candidates who Fail to decline an invitation to apply during the above said duration will find their application removed from the Express Entry pool.
Hence, a fresh entry through the Express Entry system will need to be made and will be dependent on the future rounds of interventions by the Canadian provinces or federal government.
Declining the Invitation to Apply process
Post the expiry of the deadline of 60 days, if no application is submitted or the same is declined, the application will be then deleted from the application pool. Likewise, the candidates who Fail to decline an invitation to apply during the above said duration will find their application removed from the Express Entry pool. Hence, a fresh review through the Express entry system will be made and will be dependent on the future rounds of interventions by the Canadian provinces or federal government. For this reason, a candidate should meet the minimum application requirements under the category.
For a better understanding of the Express Entry system and draw of lots during the process, give a call to the office of Sober immigration services and see your worries getting diminished. We will further keep you updated on the following-
• The number of ITA issued in the last draws
• Minimum criterion for the CRS scorecard and date of Receipt of ITA
• The potential categories under which the candidate can be considered
Few points to consider before the application process
Sober immigration services aim to be the best immigration services and consultancy support for its candidates. Thus, if in case, you have pre-applied for the Express Entry pool and already have received the Invitation to Apply, we can be of great help to you in securing easy access to the Canadian provinces. To gain an upper edge, we would request you to bring along with you, the necessary documents and our assessment form. We will ultimately update you on the process and the best way ahead.
Assess today your Express Entry, Allow the expert to provide you with the solutions that work for you.