Global understudies who complete their training in Canada wind up settling down there for all time.
On the off chance that you have finished your study at a qualified Canadian higher education organization, you can apply for a Post-Graduation Work Permit, which enables you to work in Canada.
Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) works a Post-Graduate Work Permit Program to engage worldwide understudies. PGWP enables worldwide alumni to acquire an open work grant for as long as three years!
Global understudies can get just a single chance of Post Graduate Work Permit from IRCC.
Global understudies must hold these characteristics to be qualified for the program:
• They more likely than not finished their examinations in Canada in a scholarly, professional or expert preparing program that is as long as at any rate eight months at a Designated Learning Institution (DLI) List.
• Study program must give to some extent, recognition or scholarly endorsement.
• Must have a full-time understudy status in Canada while proceeding with their scholastic session of the projects of study and should be incorporated as a piece of their Post Graduate Work grant application;
• Must have a transcript and an official letter originating from the DLI exhibiting that the candidate has met the qualified criteria to finish their program of study;
• The transcript and authority letter are to be incorporated into a Post Graduate Work license application.
Probably finished Graduation from:
• An open post-optional establishment, for instance
• A school
• An exchange or specialized school
• A college or university
CEGEP (in Quebec)
A private school that is controlled by the decency of government funded schools in Quebec, A private auxiliary or post-optional school that gives qualifying projects of 900 hours or more and results in the issue of a diplôme d’études professionnelles (DEP) or a validation de spécialisation professionnelle (ASP) in Quebec or Canadian tuition based school that can affirm degrees under the common law (for instance, Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctorate degree)only if an understudy was taken a crack at an investigation program that gains a degree as approved by the territory.
Note: For alumni of professional and expert preparing programs in Quebec it is imperative to meet the extra criteria encircled by IRCC dependent on the kind of recognition sought after.
Due date to Apply: 180 days!
In 2019, the Government of Canada stretched out an opportunity to apply for the Post-Graduation Work Permit from 90 to 180 days (a half year) subsequent to getting a transcript and an official letter from the qualified DLI affirming that the necessities to finish the program of study have been met.
While applying, candidates must show that they either hold a legitimate report grant, held an examination license, or were approved to think about in Canada without the necessity to acquire an investigation grant under sections 188(1)(a) and (b) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations.
Required Supporting Documents
While program officials may demand extra archives, two significant records required at the season of applying are a letter affirming the culmination of the program of study and an official transcript by their DLI.
Global understudies are ineligible to apply on the off chance that they:
• Have recently been issued a post-graduation work grant
• Gotten financing from Global Affairs Canada (GAC)
• Taken an interest in the Government of Canada Awards Program supported by GAC
• Acquired the Equal Opportunity Scholarship, Canada–Chile
• Taken an interest in the Canada–China Scholars’ Exchange Program
• Taken an interest in the Organization of American States Fellowships Program
• Finished most of the credits toward the consummation of their program of concentrate by separation learning
• Finished a program of study conveyed by a non-Canadian organization situated in Canada, paying little mind to the length of remain in Canada.
There are a couple of situations where universal understudies might be qualified for a Post-Graduation Work Permit in the event that they have finished a quickened or separation learning program or mentioned a leave from studies.